Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
Museo ICO and hablarenarte: continue their program of workshop-visits for families with seven to twelve-year-old children. Our goal is that children, along with their parents, get familiar with architecture and urban landscape as an artistic discipline.
In the context of the exhibition Carlos Arniches y Martín Domínguez. La Arquitectura y la vida, we know how we interact with the spaces and how they affect us. The first part of the activity consists of a dynamic visit to the showrooms, in which families will investigate and discover the secrets of the exhibition as the curators conceived it.
After that, we will carry out a creative workshop related to the subject of the visit, during which we will design a building following the work methodology of Carlos Arniches and Martín Domínguez.
- Address: ICO Museum. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and schedule of the activity: Saturdays from 17 to 19 hours and Sundays from 11 to 13 hours.
- Dates of the activity: From October 29th 2017 to January 21st 2018.
- Ages: children between ages 7 and 12, accompanied by at least one adult.
- Price: free activity with prior registration.
The registration period will open on Monday October 23rd at 10:00 pm through the form that will be uploaded onto this webpage.