Commons sense: Co-Creation Lab
22nd, 29yh and 30th of June, 2020
Naples, Antwerp and Lund, online streaming
Co-creation cultural policies webinar. Commons Sense: Let’s Create a Bottom-Up European Democracy, Cultural Creative Spaces and Cities.
It’s in times of crisis that change is more likely to thrive. To make this happen, investing in culture as a tool for social transformation is crucial, now more than ever.
In the framework of the European project Creative Cultural Space and Cities, hablarenarte contributes sharing a local point of view, empowering the relationship between cultural institutions and the school community, advocating for childrem's political rights.
From that point of view and the learnings obtained via our last activities, City and childhood and escuela de atención mutua (School for mutual attention), we participate in the co-creation policy event Commons Sense: Let’s Create a Bottom-Up European Democracy.
European Cultural Foundation and the University of Antwerp, in cooperation with l’Asilo and Boekman Foundation, are organising a digital co-creation lab Commons Sense: Let’s Create a Bottom-Up European Democracy. The digital event will take place on the 22nd and the 29-30th of June. Register here.
We believe the future of culture lies in bringing Europe closer to the very local experience of its cultural workers and of local initiatives for solidarity in cities.
Together we will explore the following challenges:
1. The commons as ecosystems for culture after Covid-19
2. Co-creating cultural policies in cities to foster cohesion and inclusion
3. Building spaces of encounter between local and EU level
- when: 22 and 29-30 of June
- where: online
- how: if you are willing to attend, please write to email@example.com.
- Forum is limited.
More info: here
This event is part of Cultural and Creative Spaces and Cities, an international programme that highlights those grassroots artistic and cultural initiatives that actively transform public spaces and cities, and from this practice proposes a compendium of recommendations and proposals to be implemented in the European Commission. The international organisations involved are:
- Trans Europe Halles (Sweden), European Cultural Foundation (Amsterdam), Peer2Peer Foundation (Netherlands and Greece), University of Antwerp - Prof. Pascal Gielen (Belgium)
- Urban Laboratories: City of Lund (Sweden), CoBoi (Sant Boi de Llobregat, Barcelona), Skåne Region (Sweden), Ambasada (Romania), CIKE (Slovakia), Kaapeli (Finland) and hablarenarte (Spain).