Dynamic activity for adults. XVI Architecture Week. ICO Museum
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
During the 16th Architecture Week to be held in Madrid from 30th September to 7th October 2019, the Museo ICO and hablarenarte: participate in its programme with an activity aimed at the adult public within the framework of the temporary exhibition "Imagining the Mediterranean house. Italy and Spain in the 1950s".
With the title Escape Room. Enter the Mediterranean house, a dynamic will be carried out through active methodologies based mainly on questions and activities with which to discover, in small work groups, the contents of the aforementioned exhibition. In this way, each participant will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of Mediterranean architecture and culture, generating a dialogue between the museum space, the exhibition and the participating public.
Subsequently, and depending on the responses and activities proposed, there will be a visit to the rooms of the museum to deepen each of the works exhibited and the different themes of the exhibition.
- Place: ICO Museum. Zorrilla Street, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Date of activity: Saturday, 5th October 2019
- Sessions to choose from: Morning (12:00 to 14:00) | Afternoon (17:30 to 19:30)
- Ages: dynamic activity aimed at adult audiences
- Price: free activity upon registration
- The maximum number of participants is 15 people per session.
- Registration: from Monday, September 30th, at 09:00h. through the online form that will be enabled on this page.
- +ino: email@example.com | 695.789.176
#museosparatodos ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for all people. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.