Educational activities at Museo Cerralbo
Museo Cerralbo. Calle Ventura Rodríguez, 17. Madrid
The Museo Cerralbo houses the art and antiques collection built by Enrique de Aguilera y Gamboa –17th Marquis of Cerralbo– in his family home, and is one of the few 18th century palaces that still show how the Madrid aristocracy lived in around 1900.
The program of activities designed by hablarenarte: in this institution sets out to familiarise children, young people and adults with the distinctive features of this museum and the nature of the collections put together by its promoter.
To ensure the programme retains its appeal, new tour routes and themes will be scheduled every quarter to fit in with the museum’s existing cycle of activities:
- Thursday... is play day! (suitable for children aged from 3 to 5 accompanied by an adult).
- Family workshops (suitable for families with children aged between 6 and 12)
- Youth workshops (suitable for young people aged between 13 and 17)
- Thursday... is play day! El taller del pintor (April to June 2012)
- Family Workshops. Buscando historias (April to June 2012)
- Youth Workshops. Más allá del lienzo (June 2012)