Educational Activities at Museo ICO. 2018-2019
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
The Museo ICO houses the Instituto de Crédito Oficial contemporary art collections. Located on the "Paseo del Arte", the Museo ICO schedules an attractive series of temporary exhibitions throughout the year, also featuring a full program of educational activities about Architecture and Urbanism aimed at primary school, families and young visitors.
Activities for the 2018/19 academic year
- Educational activities for pre-school children (2nd year)
- Educational activities for primary school children
- Dynamic Visits for young people (13-17 años)
- Workshops for the public with cognitive functional diversity
- Educational activities for families (4 to 6 years old)
- Educational activities for families (7 to 12 years old)
- Summer school for children a (7 to 12 years old)
- Workshops for young people (13 to 17 years old)
ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities meet different special needs.