I encuentro curatorial Estampa
Nave 16, Matadero Madrid, Plaza de Legazpi, 8, 28045 Madrid
The first Curators Programme of the Estampa Art Fair is organized by hablarenarte from Tuesday 20 to Friday 23 of September 2016 at Matadero Madrid.
Our ulterior goal with this programme is to create dynamics that take in mind the specific interests of each invited curator and to mingle the local with the international folk, in order to convert those three days in Madrid in an effective starting point for international collaborations.
We invite everybody interested to participate in the meeting on Thursday 22nd of September from 16.00 - 19.00 h. A selection of the participants of the Programme will take part in a series of six talks that aim to give a brief impression on the professional view of both speakers in a format that should be enjoyable also for a non-initiated audience.
- 16:00 – 16:30 h Jelle Bouwhuis talks with Sören Meschede
- 16:30 – 17:00 h Marie-Noëlle Farcy talks with Manuel Fontán del Junco
- 17:00 – 17:30 h Jürgen Tabor talks with Yara Sonseca
- 17:30 – 18:00 h Jule Hillgärtner talks with Ane Agirre
- 18:00 – 18:30 h Ondrej Stupal talks with Luisa Espino
- 18:30 – 19:00 h Vasyl Cherepanyn talks with Ana Ara