Escala 1:1. Actividades en familia (7-12 años). Exposición temporal sobre Lacaton & Vassal
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
REGISTRATION PERIOD OPEN
On the occasion of the new temporary exhibition Lacaton & Vassal. Free space, Transformation, Habitat, the Museo ICO and hablarenarte invite you to participate in family activities with children from 7 to 12 years old.
During the visit to the exhibition halls we will carry out different dynamics with which both adults and children will be able to learn about the work of the current winners of the Pritzker Architecture Prize 2021, Anne Lacaton and Jean-Philippe Vassal. Discovering and experiencing an architecture that is conscious of the well-being of its inhabitants and committed to the conservation of the natural environment.
While we get to know the characteristics that make their buildings a benchmark of sustainable architecture, the museum space itself and the subsequent workshop will help us to understand how we relate to the spaces we inhabit. And finally we will work with the aim of creating a free space where we can develop all our imagination and creativity.
To do so, and in order to respect all the corresponding sanitary measures, the total number of participants will be 18 between minors and adults., being necessary to consult, at the same time, the prevention measures that we must adopt by clicking HERE.
¡We are waiting for you!
- Place: ICO Museum. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and hours of the activity: Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 to 13:00 am.
- Dates: December and January sessions.
- Ages: children from 7 to 12 years old accompanied by no more than 2 adult per family unit.
- Places: the maximum number of participants per session is 18 people
- Price: free activity with prior registration
- Registration: New registration deadline from Wednesday, 24 November 2021, at 10:00 am. through the registration form that will be enabled on the website www.hablarenarte.com
- +INFO: email@example.com | Tel.: 695 789 176
Depending on the regulations established by the competent authorities the activity could be suspended, communicating this circumstance to all registered participants with time in advance.
#museosparatodos The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.