Family activities at the ICO Museum: "Sáenz de Oíza. Arts and Crafts" (june 2020)
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
The Museo ICO and hablarenarte resume the program of educational activities in family with the exhibition "Sáenz de Oíza. Arts and crafts" from next Saturday, June 20, 2020.
On this occasion the activity will consist of a visit dinamized by the exhibition rooms where, through different games and activities, we will turn the space of the Museo ICO into a laboratory of experimentation in order to know the life and work of Franscisco Javier Saénz de Oíza.
To do so, we encourage you to participate taking into account the following information in order to guarantee the safety of all participants and staff:
- To participate it is necessary to formalize the previous inscription in this same page.
- The use of masks is compulsory in order to carry out the activity, so it is essential that you do not forget them at home.
- The number of places will be reduced in order to ensure social distancing and to carry out the activity in a dynamic and fluid way.
Useful data of the activity
- Place: Museo ICO. Zorrilla Street, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and times of the activity: Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 to 12:15 h.
- Dates of the activity: from 20th to 28th June 2020
- Ages: children from 7 to 12 years old accompanied by 1 adult per family unit
- Price: free activity upon registration
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons / group
- Registration: the registration period is open on this page
- +INFO: email@example.com | Tel.: 695.789.176
#museumsforall The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for all people. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)