Guided tours to the Museo de Arte Contemporáneo
Museo de Arte Contemporáneo. Calle Conde Duque, 9-11. Madrid
El Museo de Arte Contemporáneo studies, preserves and exhibits the contemporary art collection from Ayuntamiento de Madrid. Located at Conde Duque, it offers an itinerary for the diverse artistic movements from the end of XIX century to nowadays.
Between 2007 and 2009, hablarenarte: runs an innovative guided tour program for once again running a full program of educational activities for primary schoolchildren and families turning the museum galleries into a lab where to explore, discover and experience the secrets of contemporary art, the artist role nowadays and the different languages and artistic movements.
The students receive a bookleft published on the occasion of the program, with some proposals in order to complete the activities at home or in class.
- Closed program
- Participants: Primary schools and families with children from 6 to 12 years old.
- Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 and y 12:00 a.m. (schools); Saturdays at 11:00 a.m. (families)
- Duration of the activity: 1 hour and half aprox.
- Number of participants per group: 25
- Free activity prior inscription
With the collaboration of: Ministerio de Cultura