Presenting the 2nd edition of our "Impossible Glossary"
Medialab Prado, Auditorium 19:00 to 21:00
From A as Authorship to V as Visibility. 22 hosts and the same number of keywords. We invite you to take part in the performative presentation of the second edition of our Impossible Glossary.
The purpose of this presentation of the Impossible Glossary is to establish direct dialogue and exchange among all those attending the session. There will be neither presentations nor a table of experts, but instead, an open and dynamic process. 22 hosts will channel a debate around the same number of keywords that frequently appear when talking about collaborative practices.
- The event is divided into two rounds of 35 minutes.
- During each round, 11 hosts are inviting to discuss with them at their table
- A maximum of eight persons can sign up per keyword.
- Some of the tables are Spanish-speaking, others are English.
In order to know more about the keywords or the hosts, you can have a look at this pdf or just click in the link of the keyword that interests you.
The event begins at 7:00 pm with a brief presentation of the Impossible Glossary and an introduction to the dynamics. The first round starts at 7:20 p.m. The second round starts at 20:20.
Round I of talks (in bold the English-speaking tables)
- Autonomía (Herman Bashiron Medolicchio)
- Colaboración (Marcos García y Laura Fernández)
- Comfort (Sheaf+Barley)
- Confianza (Aida Sánchez de Serdio Martín)
- Contexto (Orekari Estudio)
- Fracaso (Francisco Rubio)
- Identidades (Felipe Polanía)
- Institución (Centro Huarte)
- Methodology (Susanne Bosch)
- Power (Ailbhe Murphy)
- Return / Outcome (Andrea Simon y Lindsey Fryer)
Round of talks II (in bold the English-speaking tables)
- Agentes (Javier Montero)
- Autoría (Christián Fernández Mirón)
- Conflict (Seamus Nolan)
- Educación (Ana Revuelta)
- Malestar (Amador Fernández Savater)
- Place (Seila Fernández Arconada)
- Politics (Lois Keidan)
- Práctica (artística) (Jesús Carrillo)
- Proceso (ACVic)
- Quality (Michael Birchall)
- Visibilidad (Manuela Villa Acosta)
In a nutshell:
- Where?: Auditorio Medialab Prado, C/ Alameda, 15 <M> Atocha
- When?: Viernes 02 de febrero. 19:00 – 21:00 h
- Who?: Todos aquellos que, por profesión o por afinidad, se sienten interpeladas por la noción de lo colaborativo.
- Subscribe: from Thursday, 25 of January and 1 of February, 8pm.
- Sign up by clicking here
- If you don't understand the form, you can sign up here
Work In Process is a co-production of hablarenarte and Medialab Prado and is carried out within the framework of the Collaborative Arts Partnership Programme (CAPP)
CAPP is an ambitious transnational cultural programme focusing on the dynamic area of collaborative arts. The overall goal of CAPP is to improve and open up opportunities for artists who are working collaboratively across Europe, by enhancing mobility and exchange whilst at the same time engaging new publics and audiences for collaborative practices.