Visitas dinámicas para ESO y Bachillerato en el Museo ICO (2019/20)
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, nº 3
Together with Museo ICO we initiate a new educational activities, that are directed to students of Compulsory Secondary Education and Bachillerato. Close by Paseo del Prado, the Museo ICO promotes an ambitious annual program of temporary exhibitions focused on architecture and urbanism around three thematic axes:
- The role of architecture when dealing with worldwide problems and challenges.
- Architecture and urbanism from the perspective of photography.
- The great figures, schools or trends of contemporary architecture.
The workshops will take place on every Wednesday from October 2019 to April 2020, always from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.. Together we visit the exhibition, and use different dynamics to reflect and learn about architecture as an artistic discipline. This approach is complementary to the subjects that are compulsory for the school curricula.
Curricular Interest for Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate
The architecture can be an interesting field for the students, due to its interdisciplinary nature and the multiple points of view that the exhibitions at Museo ICO offer on this topic. Among others, they emphasize:
- Technical drawing
- Design Physics and chemistry
- Audiovisual Culture
- Geography and history
- History of art
- Fine Arts
- Address: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and Schedule of activities: Wednesday from 10 to 11:30
- Ages: Compulsory Secondary Education and Bachillerato
- Price: Free activity with prior registration
- The maximum number of participants is 25-30 per group