Programme of educational activities at the Museo ICO. 2020/21
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, nº3. Madrid
The Museo ICO houses the contemporary art collections of the Instituto de Crédito Oficial. Located in the Paseo del Arte, it promotes an annual programme of temporary exhibitions accompanied by different educational activities aimed at schools, families, young people, adults and groups of people with cognitive functional diversity.
The Museo ICO line of argument focuses on architecture and urban planning around three thematic axes:
- The role of architecture in the face of major problems and challenges
- Architecture and urbanism from the point of view of photography
- The great figures, schools or currents of contemporary architecture.
The educational programme designed and developed by hablarenarte: aims to bring children, young people, families and adults closer to these aspects from an open, dynamic and participative dimension in order to learn more about the role played by architecture and urban planning in our daily lives.
At the same time, the Museo ICO and hablarenarte: want to contribute to making the museum, through the following programme of educational activities, a more open, accessible and inclusive space for everyone.
This year, and as a consequence of the expansion of COVID-19, we have adapted our educational programme to the current scenario with the following activities:
Offer for the academic year 2020/21:
- ACTIVE SPACES: interactive materials for schoolchildren in Infant Education (2nd cycle), Primary Education, Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate
- Family activities (7-12 years)
- Workshops for audiences with cognitive functional diversity
- Christmas and Summer Workshops for Young People (13-17 years old)
- Summer school (7-12 years)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 695.789.176 #museumsforall
#museosparatodos The Museo ICO is an accessible, open and inclusive space for all people. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.