Summer School at Museo ICO. "Identity Exchange"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
On the occasion of the summer holidays we invite you one more year to participate in the Summer School of the Museo ICO, a space where children will approach photography as a tool to discover the environment of our city.
This time, the Summer School will take place during the first three weeks of July. The starting point of the activity with the title Identity Exchange is the temporary exhibition Robbins y Becher -Desplazamientos, held in the framework of the XIX edition of the festival PHotoEspaña 2016. For one week, participants will have the opportunity to work with different notions related not only to architecture and photography, but also to the idea of identity.
With the exhibition as a starting point, we will show that many cultures are now far from their original geographical environment. All is accompanied by workshops, games and occasional excursions around the museum. The results will be displayed in a final exhibition, accessible every Saturday to families and friends.
- Target participants: children in the age between 7 and 12 years
- Day celebration: Tuesday to Saturday
- Hours: Tuesday to Friday from 10.30 to 14.00 and Saturdays from 11.00 to 13.00
- Event dates: Week 1: 5 to 9 July 2016 / Week 2: 12 to 16 July 2016 / Week 3: 19 to 23 July 2016
- Price: free of charge, upon reservation
- Maximum number of participants: 15 per week
Information and registration
- Registration period: from 7 June (9:30) to 10 June (14:00) (registrations received before or after this time-frame will not be accepted)
- Consult the document: Your registration in 3 steps + conditions of the activity, explanation how to sign up and fill out the registration form
- Phone: 91 308 00 49 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#museosparatodos Museo ICO is an open and inclusive space, accessible to all people. Through innovation, our educational activities are tailored to the special needs of the visitors.