Summer School at Museo ICO 2019. "Mission: photographers of the time"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
REGISTRATION PERIOD: FROM MAY 10, 2019 FROM 10:00 H. TO MAY 17, 2019 AT 14:00 H.
The ICO Museum and Hablarenarte invite you to participate in the new edition of Summer School 2019 “Mission: photographers of the time” that will take place during the month of July, where we will learn to use the camera to become real photographers.
The activities that we will develop will have as reference the exposition, Paisaje Enmarcado. Misiones Europeas, 1984-2019, exhibition celebrated in the International Photography and Visual Arts Festival PhotoEspaña 2019, and it will allow us to approach different basic notions about landscapes photography in all Europe.
Starting from this subject during a week we will know the work realize by different photographers and we will practice the way they work through different games, activities, and walks outside the museum, whose results will be expose each Saturday to family and friends who wants to join.
We will wait you in this new adventure!
- Target Participants: children between 7 and 12 years old.
- Day celebration: Tuesday to Saturday.
- Schedule: from Tuesday to Friday from 9:00 H. to 14:00 H. and Saturday from 11:00 H. to 13:00 H.
- Event Dates:
- Week 1: from July 2 to the 6, 2019
- Week 2: from July 9 to the 13, 2019
- Week 3: from July 16 to the 20, 2019
- Price: Free activity upon previous reservation.
- Maximum number of participants: 15 per week.
Information and Registration
- Registration period: from may 10, 2019 from 10:00 H. to May 17, 2019 at 14:00 H. (registration received after hour or day of deadline will be rejected)
- You can consult the document YOUR INSCRIPTION IN THREE STEPS + ACTIVITY CONDITIONS to know hoy to inscribe and complete the inscription formulary.
- Phone: 91 308 0049 / Movil: 652 739 472 ( from Monday to Friday from 9:00 H. to 14:00 H.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#museosparatodos ICO Museum is an open an open and inclusive space, accessible to all people. Through innovation our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of our visitors.