Workshops for Families ¿Finlandia?
Sala Alcalá 31. Calle Alcalá, 31. Madrid
Have you ever traveled to Finland? How do you imagine this country? Would you like to get a glimpse of it through the work of five contemporary artists?
To mark the end of the exhibition ¿Finlandia?, which you can still visit in Sala Alcalá 31 til March 30, the Community of Madrid and hablarenarte: will be organising workshops for families with children from 6 to 12 years. The exhibition brings together the work of five artists who share through their work, a personal views on their country.
The activity begins with a dynamic tour through the exhibition venue, where we will see contemporary art which now takes place in Finland as well as some of its most characteristic themes, as the relationship with nature or the role of Finnish design in everyday life. The following workshop seeks to further construct new visions of Finland from Spain and to experimentally approach the creative process of some of the artists in the exhibition.
- Location: Sala Alcalá 31 | C / Alcalá 31, Madrid | www.madrid.org
- Schedule: Saturdays from 17.00 to 19.00 h . and Sundays from 11:30 to 13:30 h .
- Dates of Activity: 22 , 23, 29 and 30 March
- Ages: children 6-12 years accompanied by at least one adult
- Price: free of charge, maximum 25 participants per group
The registration period will open on Monday, March 17th (10.00 am)