Workshops for families to the exhibition:"En el tiempo. Carlos Cánovas"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
In the context of the exhibition En el tiempo. Carlos Cánovas, the ICO Museum and hablarenarte: invite families with children from 7 to 12 years old, to participate in the workshops that will take place during the weekends of June 2018.
Using different games and activities in the exhibition rooms as learning tools, we will have the opportunity to know the work of the Spanish photographer Carlos Cánovas. A sample in which the urban landscape occupies a major role and in which his photography, as well as being characterized by its poetic elements, constitutes a fundamental graphic testimony about the transformation of the city.
Next, we will work in the workshop rooms based on the concepts previously seen, where each family will have the opportunity to carry out an activity in which creativity is one of the essential aspects of any artist.
- Address: ICO Museum. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and schedule of the activitiy: Saturdays from 17 to 19 hours and Sundays from 11 to 13 hours
- Dates of the activity: 3rd, 9th,10th, 17th, 23rd and 24th of June 2018.
- Ages: children between ages 7 and 12, accompanied by at least one adult.
- Price: free activity with prior registration. The maximum number of participants is 25 people per group
- Inscriptions: The registrarion period will open on Monday 7th of May 2018 at 10:00 pm
#museosparatodos The Museo ICO is an accessible, open and inclusive space open for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are tailor-made to the special needs of the publics.