Workshops for families to the exhibition: "Francis Kéré. Elementos primarios"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
With the start of the new academic year, the Museo ICO and hablerenarte invite you to participate in educational activities for families with children from 7 to 12 years of age on the occasion of the Francis Kéré exhibition.
Minors, accompanied by adults, will be able to get to know the work of this African architect settled in Germany through different games and activities in the exhibition rooms, apprehending the value that Kéré gives to primary materials as construction elements in those places most in need in his native country.
From the concepts previously discussed, we will move on to a workshop, where families will have the opportunity to carry out a collaborative activity with the aim of working with the materials that surround us.
- Address: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and schedule of the activity: Saturdays from 17 to 19 hours and Sundays from 11 to 13 hours.
- Dates of the activity: From October 7th 2018 to January 19th 2019.
- Ages: children between ages 7 and 12, accompanied by at least one adult.
- Price: free activity with prior registration.
The registration period will open on Monday September 24th at 10:00 pm through the form that will be uploaded onto this webpage.