Activities with adults with cognitive functional diversity (2019/20)
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
Since 2013 the ICO Foundation has been developing an exhibition line at the Museo ICO that focuses on the field of architecture and urbanism. Around the three exhibitions offered throughout the year, from hablarenarte we develop the program of educational activities, generating channels and connections to bring the exhibition discourse to different types of audiences.
In this search to generate new spaces in which a diverse viewpoint is integrated, we work in collaboration with Plena Inclusión Madrid to propose access to culture to people with cognitive functional diversity. The activity is organized in two sessions, one in the federated entity in Full Inclusion Madrid and the next in the ICO Museum.
Exhibitions and activities
The contents of the activities change every three months on the occasion of the temporary exhibition in question, acting as a framework for the development of the sessions. The exhibitions scheduled for the 2019/20 academic year are as follows:
- Imaginando la casa mediterránea. Italia y España en los años 50 (from 2nd October 2019 to 12th January 2020).
- Sáenz de Oíza. Artes y Oficios (from 7th February to 26th April 2020).
- Danny Lyon. La destrucción del Bajo Manhattan (PHE 20) (from 12th May to 6th September 2020).
- Target group: adults with cognitive functional diversity
- Dates: from 12th February to 19th June 2020
- Opening hours: Wednesday (Centre) and Friday (ICO Museum) from 11.00 to 13.00
- Maximum group of participants per day: 20 (accompanying persons responsible separately)
- Free activity upon registration
- More info: firstname.lastname@example.org | 695.789.176