Architecture for Teenagers at ICO Museum: "Urban Tramways"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
As part of the educational program that ICO Museum and hablarenarte: develop throughout the year, we invite you to participate in a new creative space related with architecture and photography. The workshop, under the title "Entrópicos urbanos", is addressesd to young people between 13 - 17 years old and takes place during summer vacation.
The starting point is the exhibition Gabriele Basilico Entropy and urban space, framed in the International Photography and Visual Arts Festival PHotoEspaña2017, we propose different explorations in the urban and cultural spaces around the ICO Museum where it will be hosted.
The participants, in collaboration with an urban artist, will develop proposals for appropriation and intervention in one of the places previously analyzed. The final work will be graphically documented and presented to the I Biennial of Education in Architecture "Ludantia".
- Target participants: adolescents in the age between 13 and 17 years old
- Days and times of the activity: 27th to 30th of June from 11 to 14 hours
- Price: free of charge, upon previous reservation
- Maximum number of participants: 20 Registration
- From 16th of May (10:00) to 19th May (14:00) (registrations received before or after this time-frame will not be accepted)
- Instructions and Standards: Your registration in 3 steps + Conditions of the activity
- Enrolment: registration form
- More information: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel 91 308 00 49.
#museosparatodos The Museo ICO is an open and inclusive space, accessible to all people. Through innovation, our educational activities are tailored to the special needs of the visitors.