Architecture for Teenagers at ICO Museum. "Madrid, al contrario"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
As part of the educational program that the ICO Museum and hablarenarte: develop throughout the year, we invite you to participate during the next summer vacation in a new creative space on architecture and photography for young people between 13 and 17 years of age.
From the exhibition In time. Carlos Cánovas, framed in the PHotoEspaña2018 international photography and visual arts festival, we will get to know the work of this Spanish photographer and propose different dynamics around architecture and the urban landscape. The participants, in collaboration with a guest cultural agent, will acquire the necessary tools to develop different proposals in relation to the theme of the exhibition.
- Target participants: adolescents in the age between 13 and 17 years old
- Days and times of the activity: 26th to 28th of June from 11 to 14 hours
- Price: free of charge, upon previous reservation
- Maximum number of participants: 20 Registration
- From 24th of May (10:00) to 31th May (14:00) (registrations received before or after this time-frame will not be accepted)
- Instructions and Standards: Your registration in 3 steps + Conditions of the activity
- Enrolment: registration form
- More information: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel 91 308 00 49.
#museosparatodos The Museo ICO is an open and inclusive space, accessible to all people. Through innovation, our educational activities are tailored to the special needs of the visitors.