«An Adventure in the Worlds of Jules Verne». Workshop for families (5-8 years)
Casa del Lector. Paseo de la Chopera, 14. Madrid
Have you ever traveled through time? How would you do a trip to the center of the Earth or to the Moon? Would you like to create an adventure story based on a world map?
Casa del Lector invite you to participate in a new program of workshops for families with children of 5 to 8 years old. We will visit the exhibition "New Extraordinaries Journeys", an opportunity to meet the imaginary worlds of the famous writer Jules Verne through his books and personal belongings. We will know how Jules Verne imagined in his library fantastic stories with the help of a world map and we will discover some of his books written in the nineteenth century. During the workshop, the participants will create a story of adventures and new worlds according to the imaginative process of Verne.
- Schedule: Saturday from 11.15 to 13.15 h.
- Dates: March 7 & 14; April 18; May 9 & 30; June 13, 2015.
- Audience: children 5-8 years accompanied by at least 1 adult
- Max. group size: 30 persons
- Price: 5 Euros per participant (1 adult + 1 child) charged by Casa del Lector
Foto / Photo: (CC) the justified sinner