Cerralbo, Shooting! Workshop for Teenagers
Museo Cerralbo. Calle Ventura Rodríguez, 17. Madrid
The Cerralbo Museum dedicates its activities during the month of April to historical drama films. The museum is being converted into a movie set open to young people between 13 and 17 years.
The workshop is directed by Richard Garcia Vazquez, winner of the RNE III Short Film Competition for his piece "Taboulé". The workshop "Cerralbo, shooting!" consists of three sessions through which the young people can discover the secrets of script, directing and film editing, and also delving into some tricks that will allow them to approach the language of the Seventh Art.
- Closed program
- Days and schedule: Saturdays from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Dates: April 13, 20 and 27, 2013
- Participants: youths between thirteen and seventeen years old.
- Maximum attendance: twelve people
- Inscriptions by reservation only, beginning on April 2. To reserve, call: 91 547 36 46 between 10:00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m.