Encuadre 13|17 taller para jovenes "Lacaton & Vassal"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
REGISTRATION PERIOD OPEN
On the occasion of the Christmas season and coinciding with the new temporary exhibition Lacaton & Vassal. Espacio libre, Transformación, Habiter, the Museo ICO and hablarenarte invite you to participate in activities for young people aged 13 to 17.
We invite you to participate in a new creative encounter over three days, in which you can develop a current vision of the architecture that surrounds us and learn about its influence on our way of life and the environment from different points of view. To do this, we will take as a starting point the works of the Lacaton & Vassal studio, recently awarded the Pritzker Prize 2021 for developing a social and sustainable architecture, committed to the transformation of what already exists with respect for its history and the environment.
To develop it, we will have CREATECTURA with whom we can carry out our own creative projects based on the work exhibited. (More information in the coming days).
For the development of the activities, protocols will be applied and all the necessary measures will be implemented to guarantee the safety of the participants. You can see the prevention measures by clicking HERE.
We're waiting for you!
- Place: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es |
- Activity hours: from 10:00 to 13:00h.
- Dates of celebration to choose from:
Tuesday 28, Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 December 2021.
- Target group: young people between 13 and 17 years of age.
- Places: the maximum number of participants is 18 people.
- Price: free activity upon registration
Information and registration
- Deadline for registration: Registrations must be made on the registration form from 1 December at 10:00 am. (registrations received before this date and time will not be accepted).
- Instructions and rules: Your registration in 3 steps + conditions de la actividad
- Registration: Registration form
- More information: email@example.com | Tel.: 695.789.176
Depending on the regulations established by the competent authorities, the activity could be suspended, and all registered participants will be informed of this circumstance.
#museosparatodos The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.