Escala 1:1. Actividades en familia (4-6 años) | Temporary exhibition about Pablo Palazuelo
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD
Available dates with the possibility of taking place with a Spanish Sign Language Interpreter: March (4, 5, 12 and 19), April (15 and 16) and May (7). If you need the service, add this specification in comments when registering.
Do you want to know how an architect works? The Museo ICO and hablarenarte invite you to take part in the educational activities aimed at families with children aged 4 to 6, where the little ones can learn about what a museum is and the profession of an architect in the context of the temporary exhibition Pablo Palazuelo. The line as a dream of architecture. How many geometric figures do you recognize in the works of Pablo Palazuelo? Aimed at the smallest of the house, the activity seeks to relate the basic concepts of the work of architects with geometric figures based on the exhibited works of the artist. In a playful and dynamic way we will bring the paintings to life.
- Place: The Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and times of the activity: Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 to 12:30 h.
- Ages: children from 4 to 6 years old accompanied by 1 adult.
- Price: free activity with prior registration
- Maximum number of participants: 24, (1 adult per child).
- Registration: from Wednesday 1 February 2023 at 10 h. through the online form that will be available on this page.
#museosparatodos The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.