Escala 1:1. Actividades en familia (7-12 años): "Amaneceres domésticos"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
REGISTRATION PERIOD IS OPEN
On the occasion of the new temporary exhibition Domestic dawns. Collective housing issues in 21st century Europe, the Museo ICO and hablarenarte invite you to take part in family activities with children aged 7 to 12. During the visit to the exhibition halls we will carry out different activities with which both adults and children will be able to get to know the exhibition in a fun and entertaining way.
What elements will dwellings have in the future? We propose that you visit the temporary exhibition at the ICO Museum from a different perspective in which we will work in groups to create the imaginary of a collective dwelling in the future by looking at the examples we will see in the room.
Factors such as history, context, care and climate, and actions such as sharing, recharging and management will be key to the future collective dwellings that have been chosen for the projects in the exhibition.
On this occasion, the museum allows us to enter into various spaces of domestic use on our own scale where we can experiment, live and share opinions on what our particular needs are when talking about housing.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Place: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and times of the activity: Saturdays from 11 to 13 h. and 17 to 19 h. | Sundays from 11 to 13 h.
- Dates: November, December and January 2022 sessions.
- Ages: children from 7 to 12 years old accompanied by a maximum of 2 adults per family unit.
- Places: the maximum number of participants per session is 25 people.
- Price: free activity with prior registration
- Registration: from Wednesday 5 October 2022 at 10:00h. through the online form that will be available on this page.
- +INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel.: 695 789 176
#museosparatodos The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.