Escala 1:1. Actividades en familia (4-6 años). PhotoEspaña22
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
REGISTRATION PERIOD IS OPEN
How does a photographer work and what does her practice consist on? The Museo ICO and hablarenarte invite you to participate in educational activities for families with children aged 4 to 6 years, where the little ones can learn about what a museum is and the photographer's profession within the context of the temporary exhibition Juan Baraja. Contra todo lo que reluce: Efectos del tiempo, framed within the PhotoEspaña 2022 festival. Through different games and learning dynamics in the rooms of the museum we will discover some of the tools used to take his photographs and the magic that is hidden inside the camera.
To do so, we will play by experimenting with other ways of seeing through the five senses, playing with light, shadows, glittering objects and geometric shapes.
- Place: The Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and times of the activity: Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Ages: children from 4 to 6 years old accompanied by 1 adult.
- Price: free activity with prior registration
- Maximum number of participants: 24, 12 children + 12 adults (1 adult per child).
- Registration: from Wednesday, 25 May 2022, at 10:00h. through the online form that will be available on this page.
#museosparatodos The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.