Escala 1:1. Actividades en familia (7-12 años) | Exposición temporal sobre Pablo Palazuelo
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
REGISTRATION PERIOD IS OPEN
Available dates with the possibility of taking place with a Spanish Sign Language Interpreter: February (19 and 25), April (22, 23, 29 and 30) and May (6). If you need the service, add this specification in comments when registering.
On the occasion of the new temporary exhibition Pablo Palazuelo. The line as a dream of architecture, the ICO Museum and hablarenarte: we invite you to participate in family activities with children from 7 to 12 years old. During the visit to the exhibition halls we will carry out different dynamics with which both adults and children will be able to get to know the exhibition in a fun and entertaining way.
We will get to know the artist's work from a different perspective, looking for a new meaning to the words above, below, in front and behind. Simple concepts at first, but thanks to the works of Pablo Palazuelo, we will dream that we are architects of our own spaces.
The exhibition dedicated to this Spanish painter, sculptor and engraver exhibits through a selection of works and projects the relationship established between architecture and his artistic production. Do you want to discover this relationship?
We wait for you!
We look forward to seeing you!
- Place: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and times of the activity: Saturdays from 11 to 13 h. and 17 to 19 h. | Sundays from 11 to 13 h.
- Dates: February, March, April and May of 2023 sessions.
- Ages: children from 7 to 12 years old accompanied by a maximum of 2 adults per family unit.
- Places: the maximum number of participants per session is 25 people.
- Price: free activity with prior registration
- Registration: from Wednesday 1 February 2023 at 10:00h. through the online form that will be available on this page.
- +INFO: email@example.com | Tel.: 695 789 176
#museosparatodos The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.