Workshops for families to the exhibition "Export. Spanish Architecture abroad"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
The new exhibition at Museo ICO, Export. Spanish Architecture Abroad, proposes a journey through the World and through time where we will know the Spanish architects’ work outside of our borders. The show allows us to discover some emblematic buildings designed by these architects and to discover how architects’ ideas are shared anywhere in the World.
The activity begins with a dynamic tour through the museum. On this occasion, we will not find neither drawing nor models, but other elements that will bring us, from a playful perspective, towards how the ways of working for architects have changed thanks to new technologies or ease of travel. In the following workshop, families will be working as members of an architecture studio and design their owns projects. Each participant will also receive a didactic booklet published to accompany the exhibition.
- Address: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Timetable of the activies: Sundays 11 am to 1 pm.
- Dates: from March 1st to May 17th, 2015
- Age: Children between 6 and 12 who are accompanied at least by one adult
- Fee: Activity free of charge
- Maximum 25 people / group
ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities meet different special needs.