Workshops for families to the exhibition "RCR Architectes".
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
Continuing with the program of educational activities for families with children ages 7 to 12 that hablarenarte: has developed with Museo ICO, and on the occasion of the exposition RCR Architects. Shared Creativity, there will be an interactive visit with the work of architects Rafael Aranda, Carme Pigem and Ramón Vilalta developed in their studio located in Olot (Gerona). Through models, photographs and audiovisuals we can learn about the work process of these architects where drawings, sketches and watercolors remain a fundamental part of their creative process in designing architecture.
During the workshop we will incorporate lessons from the previous visit, and gibe families the opportunity to develop their own crative vision and interpretation of nature, a concept that is ever present in the designs of these architects.
See you there!
- Address: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and Schedule of activities: Saturdays from 17 to 19 and Sundays from 11 to 13 hrs.
- Ages: Children from 7 to 12 years old, accompanied by at least one adult
- Price: Free activity with prior registration
- The maximum number of particpantes is 25 per group
The registration period opens Thursday, February 18th, at 9:30 hrs. using the form in the link located below.