Workshops for families to the exhibition "Essentials. David Chipperfield Architects"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
Museo ICO and hablarenarte: begin a new stage of family activities with children from 7 to 12 years aimed to discover other ways of knowing and experiencing the world of architecture and urbanism.
On this occasion, and in the framework of the temporary exhibition Essentials. David Chipperfield Architects, we propose to explore how this British architect of international renown works. The scale models displayed will be the theme of a dynamic visit to the museum where we can discover its importance in the creative process of the architect.
The visit is followed by a workshop, where families will work as authentic architects and propose different ideas about the city they want.
- Where: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- When: Saturdays from 5 to 7 pm, Sundays from 11 am to 1 pm (01/11 to 20/12)
- Who: children from 7 to 12, together with, at least, one adult
- How much: free of charge, registration necessary ,
- How many: 25 persons per group (max.)