Family activities at the ICO Museum: "Imagining the Mediterranean house".
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
With the start of the new academic year, the Museo ICO and hablerenarte invite you to participate in educational activities for families with children from 7 to 12 years of age on the occasion of the "Imagining the Mediterranean House" exhibition.
Children, accompanied by adults, can learn through photographs, plans and models part of our cultural legacy through a dynamic visit, where the architecture of Italy and Spain between 30 and 50 takes a special role as a sign of our own identity and our past.
From the concepts discussed in the museum rooms we will move on to the realization of a workshop, where families will have the opportunity to perform a creative activity.
- Address: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and schedule of the activity: Saturdays from 17 to 19 hours and Sundays from 11 to 13 hours.
- Dates of the activity: From October 26th 2019 to January 12th 2020.
- Ages: children between ages 7 and 12, accompanied by at least one adult.
- Price: free activity with prior registration.
The registration period will open on Monday October 14th at 10:00 pm through the form that will be uploaded onto this webpage.