Family activities at the ICO Museum: "Paisaje enmarcado. Misiones fotográficas europeas"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
The ICO Museum and hablarenarte invite you to participate in the new program of educational activities that are directed to families with children from 7 to 12 years old, on the occasion of the temporary exhibition Paisaje enmarcado. Misiones fotográficas europeas, 1984-2019.
Based on the exhibition, designed in the frame of the International Festival of Photography and Visual Arts PhotoEspaña 2019, we will have the opportunity to see through a dynamic visit to the exhibition halls how spaces have been transformed over the years, based on photography.
After that we will apply the contents seen in a creative workshop where we will become authentic architecture photographers through a time travel.
- Place: Ico Museum: Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and Schedule: Saturdays from 17:00 H. to 19:00 H.and Sundays from 11:00 H to 13:00 H.
- Event dates: 9, 15,16 and 22 of June 2019.
- Ages: children from 7 to 12 years old accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Price: free activity upon previous registration.
- Maximum number of participants: 25 persons /group
- Registration period: from Monday, May 20, 2019 from 10:00 H. through the through the online formulary that will be enabled on this page
#museosparatodos ICO Museum is an open an open and inclusive space, accessible to all people. Through innovation our educational acti