Family Workshops. Tamaño no natural. The mistery of dimensions
Museo Cerralbo. Calle Ventura Rodríguez, 17. Madrid
Among its educational activities, the Museo Cerralbo promotes a cycle of family activities for children six to twelve years old. Its goal is to help participants discover the nature of its collections through a variety of thematic workshops.
In the program hablarenarte: has designed for this cycle, workshops are preceded by a dynamic visit offering participants a relaxed and participative approach to the subjects addressed in each session.
In Tamaño no natural we are going to discover the different ways artists have been representing the human body throughout history, as well as its size, scale and proportion. We will also have the chance to visit some of the hidden spaces o the Museum. The following hands-on workshop will set up an opportunity for the whole family to put in practise what we have learned before, experimenting with new & creative methods of representing dimensions through art .
- Days and schedule: Saturdays from 11:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Dates: June 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29
- Participants: six to twelve-year-olds accompanied by an adult
- Maximum attendance: twelve children with twelve adults
- Inscriptions by reservation only, beginning on May 28. To reserve, call: 91 547 36 46 between 10:00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m.