Framing 13|17 urban workshop for young people summer 2021| Museo ICO
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
REGISTRATION PERIOD OPEN
On the occasion of the new temporary exhibition In Spain. Photography, commissions, territories, 1983-2009, framed within the PhotoEspaña 2021 festival, the Museo ICO and hablarenarte invite you to participate in activities for young people aged 13 to 17.
We invite you to participate in a new creative encounter, directed on this occasion by Brazilian photographer Sattva Orasi, where you can investigate and develop your own surveys on the territory of the city of Madrid. The workshop ends with a curatorial activity in which you will be able to organize an exhibition of your photographs within the museum space itself.
For this purpose, and with the aim of respecting all the corresponding sanitary measures, we will open two groups of 10 participants each, being necessary to consult, at the same time, the prevention measures to be adopted by clicking on HERE.
We're waiting for you!
- Place: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es | Part of the activity will take place outdoors.
- Activity hours: from 10:00 to 13:00h.
- Dates of celebration to choose from:
Group 1: Tuesday, June 22, Wednesday, June 23 and Thursday, June 24, 2021. Group 2: Tuesday, June 29, Wednesday, June 30 and Thursday, July 1, 2021.
- Target group: young people between 13 and 17 years of age.
- Places: the maximum number of participants per group is 10 people.
- Price: free activity upon registration
Information and registration
- Registration deadline: from Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. extended to until Friday, June 18, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. (registrations received before or after the dates and times indicated will not be accepted).
- Instructions and rules: Tu inscripción en 3 pasos + condiciones de la actividad
- Registration: formulario de inscripción
- More information: email@example.com | Tel.: 695.789.176
Depending on the regulations established by the competent authorities, the activity could be suspended, and all registered participants will be informed of this circumstance.
#museosparatodos The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.