Free Floor. Summer School 2021 (from 7 to 12 years old) | Museo ICO
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
REGISTRATION PERIOD: FROM JUNE 9, 2021 FROM 10:00 AM TO JUNE 18, 2021 AT 2:00 PM. UNTIL JUNE 18, 2021 AT 14:00 H.
Summer school is back! The Museo ICO and hablarenarte: invite you to participate one more year in their particular camp, this year with the new name "Planta Libre", on the occasion of the exhibition En España. Photography, commissions, territories, 1983-2009, included in the PHotoEspaña 2021 International Festival.
It will take place during the month of July, becoming a space of free creation, where we will have fun discovering the secrets of photography and we will become great artists of the image.
For this, and in order to respect all the corresponding health measures, the maximum number per week will be 10 participants, being necessary to consult, at the same time, the preventive measures that we must adopt by clicking on HERE.
¡We look forward to seeing you in this new adventure!
- Target audience: boys and girls between 7 and 12 years of age.
- Days of celebration: from Tuesday to Saturday
- Hours: Tuesday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Dates of celebration, to choose from:
Week 1: July 6 to 10, 2021.
Week 2: July 13 to 17, 2021.
- Price: free activity upon reservation
- Maximum number of participants: 10 per week
Information and registration
- Registration deadline: from Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, June 18 at 2:00 p.m. (registrations received before or after the dates and times indicated will not be accepted).
- Instructions and rules: Tu inscripción en 3 pasos + condiciones de la actividad
- Registration: formulario de inscripción
- More information: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel.: 695.789.176
Depending on the regulations established by the competent authorities, the activity could be suspended, and all registered participants will be informed of this circumstance.
#museosparatodos The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.