Los jueves... ¡A jugar!: The Photographer’s Camera
Museo Cerralbo. Calle Ventura Rodríguez, 17. Madrid
Among its educational projects, the Museo Cerralbo promotes a cycle of activities for children between three and five years of age, designed to offer a first glimpse of its collections and museum space.
The program “Los jueves… ¡A jugar!” (“It’s Thursday… Let’s Play!”), designed by hablarenarte: offers a cycle intended to discover different professions related to artistic and literary creation.
In “The Photographer’s Camera,” participants receive a pleasant and straightforward view of the peculiarities of this profession, as well as a grasp of the basic concepts of the language of photography. Equipped with cameras, the toddlers will visit the private quarters of the Marquis of Cerralbo’s residence and discover his family photographs before becoming photographers themselves in the subsequent brief workshop.
- Program closed
- Days and schedule: Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Dates: September 20 and 27; October 4 and 18; November 14, 22 and 29; and December 13 and 20
- Participants: three to five-year-olds accompanied by an adult
- Maximum attendance: six children with six adults
- Inscriptions by reservation only, beginning on November 5 (for November sessions). For reservations, call: 91 547 36 46 between 10:00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m.