Planta Libre. Escuela de verano 2022 | Museo ICO
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
REGISTRATION PERIOD: FROM MAY 4, 2022 FROM 10:00 AM UNTIL JUNE 24, 2022 AT 2:00 PM.
Summer school is back! The Museo ICO and hablarenarte: invite you to participate one more year in their particular camp, PLANTA LIBRE, which will take place next July. The activity will be held on the occasion of the temporary exhibition "Juan Baraja. Contra todo lo que reluce: Effects of Time", framed in the PhotoEspaña 2022 International Festival.
During the five days of the activity, participants will have the opportunity to travel through the landscapes framed by the artist from Toledo, while experiencing different artistic techniques.
¡We look forward to seeing you in this new adventure!
- Place: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es | Part of the activity will take place outdoors.
- Target audience: boys and girls between 7 and 12 years of age.
- Days of celebration: from Tuesday to Saturday
- Hours: Tuesday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Dates of celebration, to choose from:
Week 1: July 5 to 9, 2022.
Week 2: July 12 to 16, 2022.
Week 3: July 19 to 23, 2022.
- Price: free activity upon reservation
- Maximum number of participants: 15 per week
Information and registration
- Registration deadline: from Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, June 24 at 2:00 p.m. (registrations received before or after the dates and times indicated will not be accepted).
- Instructions and rules: Tu inscripción en 3 pasos + condiciones de la actividad
- Registration: formulario de inscripción
- More information: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel.: 695.789.176
#museosparatodos The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.