Program of workshop-visits for families to Museo ICO: "Ma Yansong"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
The new temporary exhibition at Museo ICO features one of the most relevant new architects on the international scene: Ma Yansong (Beijing, 1975). A broad selection of models, photographs, computer graphics and drawings offers visitors a chance to discover the work of this young professional and to see how his projects combine values rooted in their place of origin with the modern ideas needed for our time.
Through a dynamic visit to the showrooms, we will discover the value of new Chinese architecture and its ways of conceiving the use of buildings in keeping with the role they play in the urban context of its cities. In the subsequent workshop, we will have the opportunity to experience cities as living organisms that grow and change with buildings that can be a way of projecting our emotions and our way of relating to our surroundings.
- Program closed
- Days and schedule: Saturdays and Sundays from 11.00 a.m. to 13.00 p.m.
- Dates: November 10, 2012 to March 03 marzo, 2013
- Participants: families with six to twelve-year-old children accompanied by at least one adult
- Maximum attendance: 25 children per group
- Free with previous inscription