Programa de actividades educativas, Museo ICO. 2021/2022
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, nº3. Madrid
The Museo ICO houses the contemporary art collections of the Instituto de Crédito Oficial. Located in the Paseo del Arte, it promotes an annual programme of temporary exhibitions accompanied by different educational activities aimed at schools, families, young people, adults and groups of people with cognitive functional diversity.
The Museo ICO line of argument focuses on architecture and urban planning around three thematic axes:
- The role of architecture in the face of major problems and challenges
- Architecture and urbanism from the point of view of photography
- The great figures, schools or currents of contemporary architecture.
The educational programme designed and developed by hablarenarte: aims to bring children, young people, families and adults closer to these aspects from an open, dynamic and participative dimension in order to learn more about the role played by architecture and urban planning in our daily lives.
At the same time, the Museo ICO and hablarenarte: want to contribute to making the museum, through the following programme of educational activities, a more open, accessible and inclusive space for everyone.
This year, following the progress made against the spread of COVID-19, we are resuming all educational activities, applying protocols and implementing all necessary measures to ensure the safety of participants.
Offer of activities for the academic year 2021/22:
- (re)Creo Lab. Activities for Infant Education (2nd cycle)
- (re)Creo Lab. Activities for Primary Education
- (re)Creo Lab. Dynamic visits for Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate.
- (re)Visión. Dynamic activities for adults (coinciding with three events, one of them the 18th Architecture Week)
- Pasarela. Workshops for audiences with cognitive functional diversity
- Escala 1:1. Children's workshops (4-6 years)
- Escala 1:1. Family activities (7-12 years)
- Encuadre 13|17. Christmas and summer workshops for young people (13-17 years old)
- Planta Libre. Summer school (7-12 years old)
As a result of COVID-19 and in support of teachers and students, last year we designed interactive materials under the name of ACTIVA ESPACIOS, conceived to be used in the classroom and at the teachers' own pace in accordance with the programming of each subject and educational stage: schoolchildren in Infant Education (2nd cycle), Primary Education, Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate. (+INFO).
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 695.789.176 #museumsforall
#museosparatodos The Museo ICO is an accessible, open and inclusive space for all people. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.