(re)Creo Lab. Actividades para centros educativos en el Museo ICO. 2022/23
Museum ICO. Calle Zorrilla, nº3. Madrid
The Museo ICO hosts the contemporary art collections of the Instituto de Crédito Oficial. Located in the Paseo del Arte, it promotes an annual programme of temporary exhibitions accompanied by different educational activities aimed at schools.
The Museo ICO's interests focus on architecture and urban planning around three thematic axes:
- The role of architecture towards major problems and societal challenges
- Architecture and urbanism from the point of view of photography
- Figures, schools and currents of contemporary architecture.
The educational programme designed and developed by hablarenarte aims to bring school communities to these aspects from an open, dynamic and participative perspective in order to learn more about the role played by architecture and urban planning in our daily lives.
At the same time, the Museo ICO and hablarenarte want to contribute to making the museum a more open, accessible and inclusive space for everyone.
Offer of school activities for the academic year 2022/2023:
- (re)Creo Lab. Activities for Infant Education (2nd cycle)
- (re)Creo Lab. Activities for Primary Education
- (re)Creo Lab. Dynamic visits for Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate.
As a result of COVID-19 and in support of teachers and students, we designed interactive materials under the name of ACTIVA ESPACIOS, conceived to be used in the classroom and at the teachers' own pace in accordance with the programming of each subject and educational stage: schoolchildren in Infant Education (2nd cycle), Primary Education, Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate. We hope you will enjoy them in a postpandemic scenario (+INFO).
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 695.789.176 #museumsforall
#museosparatodos The Museo ICO is an accessible, open and inclusive space for all people. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.