(re)Visión. Acción colaborativa para adultos. Museo ICO. Exposición temporal sobre Anna Heringer.
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
The Museo ICO and hablarenarte: continue their commitment to approaching adult audiences in a different way with the (re)Vision programme as part of the temporary exhibition "Anna Heringer. Essential Beauty". In this case, with a collaborative action designed together with the textile artist Regina Dejimenez, you can consult her work here.
The activity is aimed at the adult public in general, without the need to be specialised in the subject, but for anyone interested. Taking as a starting point the work of the German architect Anna Heringer, we will develop a creative proposal in which to put into practice a collaborative creative action.
Anna Heringer's architectural spaces are collective actions with a common axis: coherence and sensitivity. An extraordinary reference that serves as a guide in the transition towards a system that is responsible with the commons. Her projects are catalysts of everyday processes to extol their virtue and take it to a monumental scale.
With this proposal we offer a space for action, play and reflection to explore how matter and space are transformed according to the processes and intentions applied to them. How listening and cooperation can offer new ways of inhabiting; how and why our reality can be presented as a fabric made up of layers of fabrics.
Creativity serves as a tool for all these purposes. Mud, reeds and weaving will be the instruments to create structures, maps and textures that offer new narratives towards the Re-vision of the culture of coexistence.
For the development of the activities, protocols will be applied and all the necessary measures will be implemented to guarantee the safety of the participants.
To consult the health prevention measures adopted, please click HERE.
- Place: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Date of the activity: Saturday, 12 February 2022
- Sessions to choose from: Morning (from 11:30 to 13:30) | Afternoon (from 17:00 to 19:00)
- Ages: dynamic activity aimed at adults
- Price: free activity with prior registration
- The maximum number of participants is 13 people per session.
- Registration: from Wednesday, 2 February, at 10:00h. through the online form that will be available on this page. Only 2 places can be reserved per registration
- +info: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 695.789.176
#The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.