(re)Visión. Acción colaborativa en el Museo ICO | Exposición temporal sobre Pablo Palazuelo
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
The ICO Museum and hablarenarte invite you to participate in our next activity aimed at adults within the framework of the temporary exhibition Pablo Palazuelo. The line as a dream of architecture. The exhibition dedicated to this Spanish painter, sculptor and engraver exhibits through a selection of works and projects the relationship established between architecture and his artistic production.
In addition to knowing the figure of the artist and his relationship with architecture, this time we are going to play with the title of the exhibition. From a collaborative action we will explore the limits of space and, taking the line as a geometric concept as a starting point, we will dream of the space of the ICO Museum itself.
The activity is aimed both at a public specialized in the matter and at any interested person. In this way, each participant will be able to contribute their point of view and knowledge, generating a dialogue between the museum space, the exhibition and the participating public.
- Place: ICO Museum. Zorrilla Street, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Date of activity: Saturday, 18th March 2023
- Sessions to choose from: Morning 11 to 13 h. | Afternoon 17 to 19 h.
- Ages: dynamic activity aimed at adult audiences
- Price: free activity upon registration
- The maximum number of participants is 15 people per session.
- Registration: from Wednesday March 1st at 10 h. through the online form that will be enabled on this page.
- +ino: email@example.com | 695.789.176
#museosparatodos ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for all people. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.