(re)Visión. Performative visits for adults. XVIII Week of Architecture. Museo ICO
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
During the 18th Architecture Week to be held in Madrid from 1th to 10th October 2021, the Museo ICO and hablarenarte: participate in its programme with an activity aimed at the adult public within the framework of the temporary exhibition "Lacaton & Vassal. Espacio libre, Transformación, Habiter".
With the title Citizen's drift, for a social and sustainable architecture, a dynamic tour of the exhibition rooms will introduce current issues and social repercussions, as in the work of the current winners of the Pritzker Architecture Prize 2021, Anne Lacaton and Jean-Philippe Vassal: an architecture that is aware of the wellbeing of its inhabitants and committed to the conservation of the natural environment.
Afterwards, an "urban drift" will take place in the vicinity of the museum where, through dialogue and the participation of all those attending, we will directly approach the public space of the city, where we will apply new knowledge. This dynamic of citizen observation will become an ephemeral installation appealing to the curiosity of citizens, challenging passers-by to stop, observe and participate in the proposal.
The activity is aimed both at a public specialised in the subject and at anyone interested. In this way, each participant will be able to contribute their point of view and knowledge, generating a dialogue between the museum space, the exhibition, the city and the participating public.
For the development of the activities, protocols will be applied and all necessary measures will be implemented to guarantee the safety of the participants.
To consult the health prevention measures adopted, please click HERE.
- Place: ICO Museum. Zorrilla Street, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Date of activity: Saturday, 9th October 2021
- Sessions to choose from: Morning (12:00 to 14:00) | Afternoon (17:00 to 19:00)
- Ages: dynamic activity aimed at adult audiences
- Price: free activity upon registration
- The maximum number of participants is 15 people per session.
- Registration: from Wednesday, September 15th, at 09:00h. through the online form that will be enabled on this page.
- +ino: firstname.lastname@example.org | 695.789.176
#museosparatodos ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for all people. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.