(re)Visión. Propuesta para adultos, PhotoEspaña22 | Museo ICO
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
The Museo ICO and hablarenarte are once again making a new commitment to offer the adult public a different experience in which to live and participate in the exhibitions in an active and different way. On this unprecedented occasion we will have the special collaboration of the artist Juan Baraja himself, who will conduct the session.
The (re)Vision program offers a stimulating opportunity to get to know the work from the hands of its author, in addition to expanding the experience with more content, dialogue and dynamics that will expand the knowledge of the photographic work, as well as deepen each of the steps of the creative process, from the search for the space to portray, to the subsequent work in his studio.
The activity is aimed at the adult public in general, without the need to be specialized in photography. We will take as a starting point the current exhibition "Juan Baraja. Contra todo lo que reluce: Efectos del tiempo", which is part of the PhotoEspaña 2022 festival and questions the way time is captured and distorted in images.
To learn more about Juan Baraja's work, please click here.
This activity includes two moments: on Saturday, June the 25th we will learn and work on the exhibition at the museum and on Saturday, September the 3rd we will visit the artist's studio.
- Place: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Date of the activity divided in two sessions:
- Saturday, June th 25th, 2022.
- Saturday, September the 3rd, 2022.
- Time: both sessions from 11:00 to 13:00h.
- Ages: dynamic activity aimed at adult audiences
- Price: free activity with prior registration
- The maximum number of participants is 15 people
- Registration: from Wednesday, June the 8th, at 10:00h. through the online form that will be enabled on this page. Only 2 places can be reserved per registration
- +info: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telf.: 695.789.176
Imagen: Águas Livres, 2014, Juan Baraja.
#museosparatodos The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.