Scale 1:1. Family activities (7-12 years old): "In Spain. Photography, commissions, territories, 1983-2009".
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
REGISTRATION PERIOD OPEN
On the occasion of the new temporary exhibition In Spain. Photography, commissions, territories, 1983-2009, framed within the PhotoEspaña 2021 festival, the Museo ICO and hablarenarte invite you to participate in family activities with children from 7 to 12 years old.
During the visit to the exhibition halls we will carry out different dynamics with which both adults and children will be able to approach the different projects and experiment with the photographic language. The projects presented as surveys, focus on the registration of the landscape and the territory of our country, collected as a set of unfinished conversations. That is why your mission during the tour through the museum will be to complete this open dialogue with your own voice.
To do so, and in order to respect all the corresponding sanitary measures, we will open two groups per day of 5 participants each and in two different time slots, from 11:00 to 12:15 and from 11:15 to 12:30, being necessary to consult, at the same time, the prevention measures that we must adopt by clicking HERE.
¡We are waiting for you!
- Place: ICO Museum. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and hours of the activity: Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 to 12:30 am.
- Dates: June and July sessions.
- Ages: children from 7 to 12 years old accompanied by 1 adult per family unit.
- Places: the maximum number of participants per session is 10 people, with two working groups of 5 members each plus the accompanying educator.
- Price: free activity with prior registration
- Registration: Wednesday, May 26, 2021, at 9:00 am. through the registration form that will be enabled on the website www.hablarenarte.com
- +INFO: email@example.com | Tel.: 695 789 176
Depending on the regulations established by the competent authorities the activity could be suspended, communicating this circumstance to all registered participants with time in advance.
#museosparatodos The ICO Museum is an accessible, open and inclusive space for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are adapted to the special needs of the public.