Summer School at Museo ICO 2014
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
The Summer School is titled “Objective: architecture. Photograpers for the city”, a theme that is borrowed from the temporary exhibition Fotografía y Arquitectura Moderna en España, 1925-1965, held in the framework of the 18th edition of the festival PHotoEspaña.
The week-long workshops show the participants to discover new ways of looking at the buildings of our city and through the lenses of their cameras.
¡We hope you join us!
- Participants: children between 6 and 12
- Timetable: Tuesday to Friday 10.30 am to 2 pm. and Saturdays 11 am to 1 pm
- Calendar of the workshops
- Week 1: 1 – 5 of July, 2014
- Semana 2: 8 – 12 of July, 2014
- Semana 3: 15 – 19 of July, 2014
- Fee: activity free of charge (reservation necessary)
- Máximum number of participants: 15 per week
The instructions for inscription are Spanish only click here for the Spanish version.
If you need help please call 91 308 00 49 or write us email@example.com