Summer School at Museo ICO. "Érase una vez un museo"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
One more year, and on the occasion of the summer holidays, the ICO Museum and hablarenarte: invites you to participate in the Summer School. During the month of July, the little ones will be able to dig into our city architecture through photography.
Under the title "Once upon a time a museum ..." the educational programe will include activities related with the exhibition Entropy and urban space by the italian artist Gabriele Basilico. The venue is held in the framework of the International Photography and Visual Arts Festival PHotoEspaña2017 and will allow the participants to address different basic notions of these artistic disciplines.
Based on the work of this Italian photographer, during a week we will explore those places we know but at the same time we don´t, order the disorder and make possible the impossible. All this accompanied by games, activities and trips around the museum, whose final results will be shown in a final exhibition every Saturday where family and friends are invited to join us.
- Target participants: children in the age between 7 and 12 years old
- Day celebration: Tuesday to Saturday
- Hours: Tuesday to Friday from 09.00 to 14.00 and Saturdays from 11.00 to 13.00
- Event dates:
Week 1: 4 to 8 July 2017
Week 2: 11 to 15 July 2017
Week 3: 18 to 22 July 2017
- Price: free of charge, upon previous reservation.
- Maximum number of participants: 15 per week.
Information and registration
- Registration period: from 23rd of May (10:00) to 26th of May (14:00) (registrations received before or after this time-frame will not be accepted)
- Consult the document: Your registration in 3 steps + conditions of the activity, explanation how to sign up and fill out the registration form.
- Phone: 91 308 00 49 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#museosparatodos Museo ICO is an open and inclusive space, accessible to all people. Through innovation, our educational activities are tailored to the special needs of the visitors.