Summer School at Museo ICO 2018
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
One more year, and on the occasion of the summer holidays, the ICO Museum and hablarenarte: invites you to participate in the Summer School 2018. During the month of July, the little ones will be able to dig into our city architecture through photography.
The educational programe will include activities related with the exhibition En el tiempo. Carlos Cánovas. The venue is held in the framework of the International Photography and Visual Arts Festival PHotoEspaña2018 and will allow the participants to address different basic notions of these artistic disciplines.
Starting from the work of this Spanish photographer, during a week we will know his work through different games, activities and outings around the museum, whose final results will be shown in a final exhibition every Saturday to which family and friends can attend want to join us
- Target participants: children in the age between 7 and 12 years old
- Day celebration: Tuesday to Saturday
- Hours: Tuesday to Friday from 09.00 to 14.00 and Saturdays from 11.00 to 13.00
- Event dates:
Week 1: 3 to 7 July 2018
Week 2: 10 to 14 July 2018
Week 3: 17 to 21 July 2018
- Price: free of charge, upon previous reservation.
- Maximum number of participants: 15 per week.
Information and registration
- Registration period: from 17th of May (10:00) to 24th of May (14:00) (registrations received before or after this time-frame will not be accepted)
- Registratrion form: will be enable in the next days in this same web pag.
- Phone: 91 308 00 49 Email: email@example.com
#museosparatodos Museo ICO is an open and inclusive space, accessible to all people. Through innovation, our educational activities are tailored to the special needs of the visitors.