Summer Workshop for Teenagers at ICO Museum: City Portraits
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
Have you ever stopped to consider the use we give to our cities buildings and spaces? What do you think about the idea that each person has a different point of view on the place they inhabit and about the countries they are travelling? How about using your camera to explore the routines that exist in these urban environments?
As always during the summer holidays, the ICO Museum and hablarenarte: will celebrate an architectural workshops aimed at young people between 13 and 17 years.
On this occasion, and through the workshop City Portraits, we propose an exercise of reflection and creation through photography. The camera will be the tool to help us to decipher how Madrid inhabitants use urban spaces, buildings and places of the city. In addition, we will make useof the social networks in order to upload our work to an online platform.
With the help of the exhibition Building worlds. Photography and architecture in the modern era, in June on show at the Museo ICO, we will discuss some examples of different points of view of artists, when showing a city and its buildings. In conclusion: during four days of activity, and through the actions proposed in the museum and in the surrounding areas, we rediscover our own surroundings through photography.
- Target audience: young people between 13 and 17 year
- Days and Hours of the activity: 23 to 26 June, 11 am to 2 pm
- Price: activity free of charge, prior reservation
- Maximum number of participants: 20
Information and registration
- Deadline for registration: from 9:30 h. May 26 to 15:00 h. June 2 (no entries received prior to the hours and dates indicated will be accepted)
- Consult here all the necessary information to request your participation
- Phone: 91 308 00 49
- Email: email@example.com