The Architect's House: Workshops for children aged 3 to 5 years
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
Museo ICO and hablarenarte: start a new program of educational activities aimed at children between 3 and 5 years old.
How does an architect work? Wich tools are they using in order to design and conceptualize their buildings? Which elements and materials do they need in order to build a house?
This workshop aims to offer kids a first contact with the museum through a fun and educational activity about architecture. During the activity and through simple games, experiments and tales, the participants examine the figure of the architect and the tools he uses to carry out his work. At the end of the workshop, each participant will have the opportunity to take her self-constructed miniature house at home.
- Schedule: Saturdays from 11.00 to 12.30 am.
- Dates: February 22; March 22 & 29; April 12 & 26; May 10 & 17; June 7 & 14
- Participants: children between 3 and 5years old, always accompanied by one adult
- Maximum group size: 12 children + 12 adults
- Activity free of charg previous inscription